Header

Header

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Not-so-surprise Post!

As I said in the previous post, I'd have a surprise in less than a week. This is that said surprise! A picture of my very own PVC figurine collection! These are all from anime and games, and they are all safe for work.

First off, Chie Satonaka from Persona 4. My favorite character from the Persona-series. Even included the dramatic close-up picture from casting spells in the game! The glasses were also included in the package, but I decided to not put them on.


Number two is Ruri Gokou, also known as "Kuroneko", from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (English: My little sister can't be this cute), with cat-ears and a tail.


















Number three and four is none other than Hatsune Miku, the Vocaloid!





And speaking of Vocaloids, Megurine Luka!



Since we're into music as a genre, here's Mio Akiyama from K-on!

Next up is Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia. The book on her left hand is supposed to be around her neck, but I didn't want to risk breaking anything, so I put it around her wrist. Also had a mini-Rita as a bonus in the package!

Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles, equipped with a Gallian-4.



Isara Gunther, also from Valkyria Chronicles





















And the final one, Cosette Coalhearth from Valkyria Chronicles 2. Cosette and Isara were actually the first ones I bought, as I impulse bought them both at the same time at a convention, because how much I love the Valkyria Chronicles-series!


That's my collection. It's not the most impressive of collections perhaps, but these are all figurines of characters I really, really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment