Header

Header

Thursday, September 19, 2013

More Ace Combat!

Howdy! Yet another post! Ace Combat Infinity is closing in like a fast-mover on afterburners, so the Ace Combat Official Fan Page just chucked out 32 new pictures on their page! Here's my three favorites.

I've also been playing a bit of Ace Combat:Assault Horizon, mostly to brush up my "skills" (if there ever was any) for Infinity, so I got some good footage from that recently.
As a final note, making this a rather small update, I've started playing Arma 3 with the fellas at Hardcore Gaming Community. We're a good mix of new and experienced Arma players, all learning each other the ropes.

For those of you waiting for an anime update, fret not, it's on the Horizon! (Yes, another pun, better get used to them) xD

No comments:

Post a Comment