Header

Header

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Full stream ahead!

Yes, that is a pun in the title. I'm horrible like that. Anyway, I've been (and still am) sorting out a few settings and tweaking others in regards to streaming, but from the tests I've done it seems good to go! So far though, I've only tried War Thunder and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified on the stream, but they both seem to run really well. The streams can be found here, although I haven't set much of a schedule. I'll just be streaming when I feel like it. Whatever "Golden Moments" I have, is usually made into highlights then exported over to Youtube, just like this clip from War Thunder with a friend from the Hardcore Gaming Community.

On the anime front I discovered Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! (that's a mouthful and a half, isn't it?), which apparently translates into No matter how I look at it, it's you guys' fault I'm not popular!. Luckily though, some brilliant person out there gave it the shortened name WataMote, which is actually possible to remember. The series is currently airing, I've caught up to it and it's really hilarious. It' about a female shut-in with bags under her eyes from being up all night trying to become popular (and so far, not having much luck).
                                 The average social situation in WataMote

That's it for now though, I hope you all have a great time and stay healthy until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment